Telehealth is a method of remote healthcare service delivery, using telecommunication technologies. Children’s Learning Connection is proud to provide access to ABA Therapy, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Physical Therapy services via telehealth.
Services Available Via Telehealth
- Parent Coaching and Behavior Management Support
- Supervision of In-home ABA Sessions
- Functional Behavior Assessments
- Behavior Technician Sessions (As Appropriate)
- Group Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Developmental Evaluations (for Regional Center clients)
Requirements for Telehealth
- Confirmation that insurance plan covers telehealth services (Our team can assist you with this!)
- Parent agreement
- Telehealth Consent Form signed
- Access to Wifi and a smartphone/tablet/computer with a webcam and microphone
Benefits of Telehealth Services
Social Distancing Precautions
Utilizing telehealth services allows us the opportunity to provide essential services to families while reducing the number of individuals present in the home during COVID-19.
Enhances Existing Services
Telehealth services can enhance and provide efficient care for families by creating more opportunities for parent involvement and training within the child’s natural environment. The increase in communication with parents and caregivers can result in improved patient outcomes and satisfaction.
Expanded Geographical Areas Served
Telehealth services allow us to provide behavioral health care to rural and underserved communities with provider shortages or limited access to care.